Monday, October 29, 2012

Too long delayed

So sorry for the delay in writing. Unfortunately, this won't be long. I'm proud to say that I celebrated my "Stay and Succeed" award this week on Saturday.

Though it was a rough week with my son's Baptism celebration (too much yummy food and cake) and my birthday, I still managed to lose 1/2 a lb. This brings my total in 16 weeks to, drum roll please....... 31.5 lbs!

Pretty exciting. I feel like I am at a point where it would be easy to back off, so that being said, I need to pick it up and re-energize myself. I went on an 8 mile bike ride on Saturday. I am also challenging myself to do at least 2 more exercises this week. My leader, Angela challenged us to do 10 minutes, 3 times this week. I will definitely do that.

So, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment