But, I actually don't. I don't got this. I'm kind of stuck. Gaining weight is the worst feeling. Especially since I worked SO hard to get to a place where I was comfortable with "me". Now I'm at least 17 lbs heavier. I'm not happy :-(
Here's why I know I need to do something:
1. My pants are tight. Not my size 4's (can't get them over my butt). Not my size 6 (Can't button those), but my size 8! They're S.N.U.G. Tight, not comfortable.
2. My size "Small" sweaters miraculously are too short.
3. My shoes feel tighter- how did THAT happen?
4. I have that overall nauseous feeling at night right before bed. I also wake up STARVING.
5. I've had heartburn a few times- hadn't had it in 2 years!
|The Dable Fam- all my guys!|
I didn't weigh in at my meting this week, sadly I didn't want to know. However I DID attend a wedding with my guys and it was a BLAST! While I wore a dress that was a "M", I didn't feel comfortable in my skin. So GOAL- get back to comfortable in my skin.