Monday, June 27, 2016

So many changes

This is the start of week 3 in my new life. What's my new life? It's an exciting, scary, amazing, frustrating time.

My husband started a business in January- he left his job (steady paycheck) and embarked into a journey doing something he loves. Contracting- more specifically painting, drywall, texturing, finishing- a little bit of everything. He loves it and even better he's REALLY good at it.

Fast forward 6 months and he's so busy we haven't invoiced anyone in 3 months, we're behind on collection, he needs to hire someone. So we take a LONG look at Daycare versus my job- stress levels, what should we do. We pray on it- HARD. I asked Him for guidance every night. Something in my gut told me it was time to focus on our family.

So that's what I'm doing. I'm staying home with my boys. I'm working as a partner/owner with my husband. We're building a successful company. I'm focusing on my health, including eating better. Cleaner and less "crap". That's why I'm also re-launching my Wildtree business. (www.mywildtree.com/michelledable)

The last 2 weeks have been insane. I've felt every emotion in the book. I've been happy, sad, frustrated, annoyed, exhausted, you name it! BUT, I don't miss the 9-5 - AT ALL! I don't miss the expectation of checking into an office at 8 am and feeling guilty when I am home making dinner before 5pm.

So today I begin again - I begin AGAIN- look back at this blog- I've started over so many times. I sit here weighing 168.6 lbs- that's 20 lbs more than when I hit goal. It's time to get this off.

I have 9.5 weeks left of summer with these boys. I want to do 1 special things every day. That means I have to take care of me. Stop eating the breakfast I make for them, drink my smoothie. WORK OUT- 6 days per week. Enjoy this time.

I started my day at 5 am with Day 1- Cardio of T25 and the Crazy 8's routine of Cize. Here's my workout selfie - I'm feeling good!

And to keep myself accountable- I PROMISE to write at LEAST 1 time per week.


No comments:

Post a Comment