Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My success story video

I meant to post this a long time ago, for those of you who were not local and unable to see my TV debut!

After my last post, I was asked to be a part of our local news station and with the support of my amazing leader, Angela Wein, I think it turned out pretty good.

What do you think?

My leader, Angela and me


My Success Story!

Here's the recipe for the Mango Avocado Salsa.

Thanks to Skinnytaste for the assist, as always:

Avocado and Mango Salsa
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 5 • Serving Size: 1/2 cup  Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 119.4 • Fat: 8.2 g  Carb: 12.6 g  Fiber: 3.4 g  Protein: 1.3 g  
  • 1 mango, peeled and diced
  • 1 avocado, peeled and diced
  • 1 plum tomato, diced
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 jalepeƱo, seeded and diced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onion
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • salt and fresh pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients and let it marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment