Monday, April 7, 2014

Next challenge accepted

T25 is done. I finished it a week and a half ago. After 10 LONG weeks, I am able to share that I went from 155.4 to 148.4 lbs. I also lost a total of 9 inches from my chest, waist, arms and thighs. Went from a size 8-10 to a size 4-6.

It was HARD work. I've never committed to 10 weeks of anything in my adult life. I always thought the people on infomercials were fake. And maybe some of them are, but DANG! This worked. I gained muscle in places I never knew existed. I toned my legs, butt and arms. I can see clearer definition in my abs and I definitely lost some of the apron-y fat which sets in front of my tummy.

So, I took a week off. I deserved it, right? Whew! Let me tell you. I ate and ate. And ate some more. I went out to eat 5 DAYS IN A ROW! I dined on Chicken Teriyaki wrap with Sweet Potato chips, a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on top and fries, a plate full of Chicken Marsala from Calderone Club, a grilled ham and cheese panini with FRIES (again). I haven't been this mean to my body since before I began my journey.

Interestingly enough, the scale wasn't too cruel. I had lost a little weight, but I am a little nervous to see what happens this weekend. I am on Day 2 of 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. This is a 3 DVD set I bought on Amazon for $8.50 or something. It is meant to do DVD #1 for 10 days, #2 for 10 days, #3 for 10 days. I believe you're supposed to rest on Sunday so it's a 33 day challenge. This one seems much more do able for me right now. I don't think I could commit to another 10 weeker! Whew!

I'm back on track with eating and I have discovered a new food line which is 100% organic that I'm excited about! It's been Yummy and Healthy! Will keep you updated. Stay tuned for my 10 week photos. I am a bit delayed, but I still look pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment