Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sick. Sick. Sick. AND, Sick some more....


 This is ridiculous. I mean, RIDICULOUS! Our little team Dable cannot get well. We cannot! It's driving me CRAZY!
big boy acts brave
My brave boy!
This is my last 2 weeks of frustrations. Apologize for taking away from my weigh loss mommy and going into bitchy mommy here, but hopefully some of you can relate.

Monday- Phone call. Oldest Son fell on the playground. 3 stitches. Trip to Urgent Care.
(Hubby leaves to go out of town Tue-Thu)

Thursday- Youngest son crying in agony. "Mommy. Ear. HURT." Another quick run into the Urgent Care, Antibiotics for an ear infection.

Friday- Back to Urgent Care to remove the stitches. Wound is healing great! Time for Mederma

Fri night- Hubby home, happy weekend. All seems great!

Monday am- Oldest son wakes up sneezing, coughing, etc. "Mommy- I am too sick for school." Stay home.

Tue- Hubby leaves again- gone until Thursday....

Tue NIGHT- Pick up younger son from daycare and he seems fine. At bath time, I notice he has a few bumps and a slight rash. Before my eyes, it doubles. AGAIN, go to Urgent Care. It would appear he has a reaction to Penicillin..... New antibiotics.

allergic reactions or viral infection
Poor little man! 
Wed- Pick younger son up from daycare. Rash is SO bad he can barely see out one eye. Call my Dr. they say he should be seen. AGAIN, Urgent Care. They say, "Well I don't want to say the Dr. last night was wrong, but....this isn't an allergy. This is just a viral infection. BUT, he needs Steroids".... UGH!"

Thu- All good BUT younger son refuses to take medicines. I tried hiding it in Ice cream, yogurt, chocolate milk, you name it. NO DICE! He's too smart for my games.

Fri- All good BUT after our friends leave at 12:40 am, I realize I am not feeling so good, so I take Ny-quil. Next thing you know, my OLDER son gets up at 2:30 am. He threw up, EVERYWHERE. Change the sheets, snuggle him back in, give him a bowl. good, right? NOPE. 3:45 am- "Mommy, I frew up again". Cut to another sheet set soiled and put him in the guest room with me next to him. Poor guy up the rest of the night. Moaning and in pain. Mommy- NO SLEEP.

Sat am- YOUNGER son wakes up. Having labored breathing. Seems to be very lethargic and not better at all. Hubby takes him to EMERGENCY ROOM! 3 hours later, a chest x-ray and breathing treatment, he has a Viral Infection which just has to run its course....Great!

Sunday- Mommy sick all day. No rest for mommy.

Monday- Mommy still very sick, but needs to be at work. Boo.

Tuesday- Feeling a little better- still at work.

Wednesday- FINALLY better. 45 minute walk on my lunch break! I'm back baby!

I didn't weigh in last Saturday (you know the whole ER thing) and I am nervous at my number this coming week. In guessing, I think the last 2 weeks added about 3-4 lbs.

I have this week to make it up. Back to my healthy eating and get my workouts completed. Hope you all have had a better couple weeks than me....

No comments:

Post a Comment