Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I just don't want to.

Not every day is perfect. I don't always feel like eating the right way, and working out, and going to my meetings. This was my thought recently.

(Inner dialogue Saturday morning....)
I don't want to go to Weight Watchers this morning. I really don't. It's honestly the last thing I feel like doing.

My husband is out of town in Minnesota and was supposed to get home yesterday but he still isn't home and now I am sitting here with my two small children thinking I really don't want to go to Weight Watchers. 

I put my car into a snowbank yesterday and had to wait 2 hours for a tow truck. I am tired and just wanna relax! Ugh.

Turn it around, turn it around. My negative attitude won't win this morning, there are some major reasons I need to go to Weight Watchers today. The first being, I haven't gone the last two weeks. Oops.

Second, I have not been eating as well I had planned and I haven't been able to make it up yet. (you know when you delay going to a meeting because you figure "hey I'll do really really good next week and then it'll make up for this week"). 

Well that didn't happen,  I had to go out to eat 3 times this week. In some cases I made good choices but I also ate more than I should and not ALWAYS the BEST choices....

Finally, last time I went I actually gained 2 pounds and that completely deflated my spirit as the week before I finally hit my goal of 100 pounds! Urph. Get your ass to the meeting, Michelle!!

Well, I loaded up my guys into the car and I went to WW on Saturday. I was down .8 lbs. My goal weight is set at 150 lbs. I was at 150.4 just 3 weeks ago, but now I am 151.4 which means, only 1.4 more lbs to go to hit my goal weight....I am 151.4 lbs and 5'6". Why am I stuck on the idea I should be 130-140 lbs?

My new thought process is all about non scale victories though. I managed to finish ALL my T25 workouts - 8 weeks completed- 2 weeks to go. I bought my FIRST ever SIZE 4, yes, SIZE 4 skinny jeans at Gap. Overall, I am feeling good about me. Still a work in progress, eating one bite at a time. 

My new 1/2 way through T25 photo!
5 weeks into T25

No comments:

Post a Comment