|Happy T- day! Get your HEALTHY on!|
Here are my modified changes!
1. Don't eat the items I can eat any other day. I.E. why eat corn when I can have that any day of the week? LOVE this one. It worked last year and will work this year.
2. Smoothies all week. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. In addition on Thursday, have a smoothie for breakfast, a smoothie for lunch and take a walk before dinner.
3. WORK OUT! Tue, Wed, Thu am- log 45-50 minutes on the Elliptical or Zumba. I already missed this morning.... Last year I wasn't active like I am this year. I can gain 30 points to eat more!
4. Indulge in pie, but 1 tiny slice of each. (I completely skipped desserts last year)
5. Skip the skin and go for all white meat. Honestly I don't even like the fatty taste of skin anymore....
6. WEIGH IN on Saturday. No matter what. Make it to a meeting!
Luckily this year, I only have to attend 1 celebration where last year I had 2. My hope is to see the scale stay the same or maybe even go down. Now next week I have to tackle my 2 weeks of Christmas holidays this year.