Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Update on my Weekly Goals.


goals
Goals span from 2012-2013
I can only imagine you wondering, "How is she doing on her weekly goals?" Or if you're weren't wondering maybe you are now. So let's break them down. How am I doing?

1. No more FAST FOOD.
2. Do not eat PAST 8 pm. 
3. Work out 3 x per week.
4. Eat Fish/Seafood 2 x per week

#1- No more FAST FOOD: I haven't had any fast food since 7/13/12 when I had my final McGriddle sandwich. No Burger King, No Wendy's (except a shared frosty 1 time) and No Mcdonalds (other than a dipped cone 1 x), No Taco bell, nothing! Cousins, Subway (My favorite sub-10 points!) and Jimmy Johns (NEVER add mayo- always add Avocado spread- only 1 point!) doesn't count though....

#2- Do not east PAST 8 pm: Initially I tried past 7 pm. However, as I don't get home until 6 pm and then I have to make dinner, get kids into a bath, jammies and bed, 8 pm is much more feasible. So I would say I'm successful about 95% of the time on this one.

#3- Work out 3x per week.: Oooooh, now this is a sore spot. I've not been great here. I've just recently started scheduling my workouts on my smart phone. There's an alarm that goes off on Tues and Thu for a 5:15 am work out session. I will also add in a Saturday or Sunday activity with my family. Update you in 1 month!

#4- Eat Fish/Seafood 2x per week: Sadly another partial fail. While I did GREAT the first month or so, I quickly realized that I do not LOVE seafood. Shrimp, unless fresh (which is very hard to find in Milwaukee) has an odor which I cannot stomach. A lot of my hesitance could be that I've never loved fish, so I don't know how to prepare it. I even bought Parmesan Crusted Tilapia from Sam's (Parmesan Crusted Fish, you say?) which is good, but still not my favorite. Open to any suggestions. I have modified #4 for future.

#4 Modified: Eat Fish/Veggie 2x per week: This is my new attempt. I may even try tofu. Again, recipes welcome. I even bought a new book from my WW Meeting- Veg Power Cookbook- you can add meat too!
Eating Veggie style
My new cookbook!

So, that's an update on my goals. I am officially 178 lbs even. Down 72.6 lbs. Feeling fantastic- people at work are really noticing, which offers assurance. Someone even said "Hey there, Skinny" yesterday. SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment